Sign in to follow this  
danno

Two domains?

Woah, guys it's a keylogger.

TS:I think it's because originally, .rs was their first domain then they transfered to .org, that's what I think happened

Any number of domains can point to a single site so it doesn't really matter.

.rs is a Russian-specific domain, like .us is US-specific, but that doesn't really matter. A lot of sites have fun with moving the period and making it work like Silence did here.

I would note, however, that .rs domains average $60-$100 per year whereas a .org is only like $2 and .com is $4-$8. Seems like an unneeded expense for a gaming community. But that's just my opinion.

Who gives a fack? Its mother facking Russia! +1 for .rs

.org can suck a dick. I used to like it because it almost orgy, but fuck that shit.

(if there is a .orgy, get it right now)

Who gives a fack? Its mother facking Russia! +1 for .rs

.org can suck a dick. I used to like it because it almost orgy, but fuck that shit.

(if there is a .orgy, get it right now)

Uhhhh, Russia's domain is .ru, .rs is Serbia (List of Internet top-level domains - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

And yeah, Silence I did notice that it does make the website name look cool, I just had the site bookmarked under the .org username and it would always redirect onto the .rs one and whenever I entered my password in the field to log in (I would be logged off), the password keys weren't hidden. I.E. I could see my password. So I was just wondering what this boobling was about.

Actually, I got it for only $20 (same price as .org) and it is actually faster than the .org redirect, which is a bit weird.

Fair enough. That is odd that the redirect is quicker, I guess it depends on the DNS and such.

Where is the server located? Is the game server and webserver in the same box or are they separate? I've always been curious where the game server is just so I can do a speedtest lol.