Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Kony 2012 Questions

Hello everyone, I would just like to maybe help the community out with something that you could say was a good thing. The people for the Invisable Children Foundation are coming to my school to try to get "donations" from us. But, they stupidly did not research our school. My school is full of computer nerd like me who love to fuck with people's companies like this one. So we always do lots of research about the company and what they are trying to do, point out flaws, and make fun of them, much like what most of you guys like to do. So, I have made this thread to ask you guys...

What single question should I ask them, IN PERSON, LIVE, AND RECORDED, to fuck with what they are saying and make them speechless.

And im not doing this just to be a ass hole, its because they used the media to draw atention to something that was over many years ago to get money and fame while other bigger issues in the world go unoticed. So if you wish to help me with my goal of making these guys look like ass holes. Post below.

Still a problem. What are you doing to help those "unoticed" (unnoticed is correct spelling) things? How bout you don't make a fool of yourself in "IN PERSON, LIVE, AND RECORDED." Seeing as they deal with media assholes daily, I doubt anything you say will leave them "speechless." Just cause you are saying that you aren't trying to be AN asshole, doesn't mean that you aren't being one.

kthxbai.

Well... My dad goes to Uganda every year, and he has been for the past 16 years, pretty much since I was born.

Kony is DEAD. He has been for a loooong time. Hell, my brother in law grew up in Uganda and came to the US 5 years ago, he said that nothing happened in Uganda when he was there... Either Kony has a real good hiding place or he's dead.