Brian

Instead of asking for new servers...

How about populating the other ones?

The only ones people play are

-Surf RPG

-Minigames

-Jailbreak

That's pretty much it. The truth is, you will most likely ask for a server, silence will give it to you. Then, after playing about 2 weeks, if even that long. You then get bored and go back to jailbreak, and later complain when silence takes the server down. I don't understand the logic behind this.

For example, the Survival Zombie Server. We had this server for about a month. Only a select few played it. Then, as soon as the server was removed, you all kept asking "Why did you remove it? I wanted to play on it!"

Just go populate other servers when jailbreak gets boring, instead of logging off. It's simple.

This would sound like a bad idea, but we should shut down the jailbreak servers for like 2 days that way people can play on the other servers BESIDES jailbreak. And quoting JayBreeze "No one ever plays it"

This would sound like a bad idea, but we should shut down the jailbreak servers for like 2 days that way people can play on the other servers BESIDES jailbreak. And quoting JayBreeze "No one ever plays it"

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_04_59.jpg.e9f531052fdcb48ef270f9ca1d11c7ed.jpg

How about a no jailbreak week?

lol i see new people come on jb then see them on again like Shakecarls hes been on like 3weeks now applying for xG, and most people only play css for jb e.g. me, yea pyro taking jb down is a bad idea... :P ive seen most people apply for xG either from jb or surf not sure about mg dont play it. if people was bothered about others servers then they should go on and start it off, like i do sometimes when no1 is on jb i just go into spec look thru forums till server starts getting people on. maybe we should have a few servers jb,surf,pub,mg cuz i know people like pub but dont play it cuz we dont have a pub server 2 play on. when jb was down there was like 15 odd people on just chillin there i thought it was fun imo ;)

How about populating the other ones?

The only ones people play are

-Surf RPG

-Minigames

-Jailbreak

That's pretty much it. The truth is, you will most likely ask for a server, silence will give it to you. Then, after playing about 2 weeks, if even that long. You then get bored and go back to jailbreak, and later complain when silence takes the server down. I don't understand the logic behind this.

For example, the Survival Zombie Server. We had this server for about a month. Only a select few played it. Then, as soon as the server was removed, you all kept asking "Why did you remove it? I wanted to play on it!"

Just go populate other servers when jailbreak gets boring, instead of logging off. It's simple.

Im pretty sure The Zombie server never have been released. It was password protectet for 2 weeks. I think it wasn't ready.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

And btw, the Jailbreak server was more populated before the ddos, so i don't think it's a good idea to shut it down.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

[/color]And btw, the Jailbreak server was more populated before the ddos, so i don't think it's a good idea to shut it down.

Yeah, the Ddos really did make an impact on the servers :/ I think some people still don't know that it's not Ddosed anymore. Well whenever I view the server info for Jailbreak, it says the server isn't responding and doesn't show the player's scores and stuff, but it does show the amount of players and what map it is even though the server is fine.

no because if we shut it down all the non xg members who dont even know this site exist would probably not come back to our servers for a while or forever and go to something like hell's gamers

Im pretty sure The Zombie server never have been released. It was password protectet for 2 weeks. I think it wasn't ready.

And btw, the Jailbreak server was more populated before the ddos, so i don't think it's a good idea to shut it down.

This recent one failed, but we had a different one not too far back before you showed up. It failed. Hard. It was mildly populated for about 4 days, then no one ever went on again. When silence got rid of that trash, everyone went "DAFUQQQ"??? Which is gay shit

Uhmmm... How bout we all go outside for a day and not do games at all that day? O wait because that requires movement... Hmmmmm, how bout i dangle a twinkie in front of you guys and maybe youll actually get some excercise for once.

POPULATE SERVER: OUTSIDE

I have an idea for the two jailbreak servers it's a good one in my opinion so bare with me for a second please.

What if we add new maps and other maps that we have never experience in this clan before on the [xG] #2 Jailbreak UK server so people will go on there to populate it and all the people who already like the maps we have on the first one go on there.

Another suggestion is to get people to come on our servers try to expand it wider than it has ever been before which is probably always been our goal xD. I'm just trying to point out what we need to do and give some ideas for this clan our servers used to be populated every night with at 10-20 people and now it's empty and it's empty through out the morning also. I love this clan too much to see it go down so I will be trying my hardest to get people to join our clan or at least try out our servers!

Hope you guys try this or those who have already been trying this, good job keep up the good work!