Sign in to follow this  
Stence

Spectator list!

This Plug in is basically a spectator list to see who is spectating you. It's great to catch ghoster's ect, I also have played on a few servers lately that use this and find it really useful and a fun tool. Please +1 if you agree if you want any additional info send me a PM through the forums or a message me on steam.

http://www.sourcemod.net/vbcompiler.php?file_id=71845

[ATTACH]2540.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]2541.vB[/ATTACH]

Cvars:

sm_speclist_enabled <0|1> - Enables the spectator list for all players by default. (Default: 1)

sm_speclist_allowed <0|1> - Allows players to enable spectator list manually when disabled by default. (Default: 1)

sm_speclist_adminonly <0|1> - Only admins can use the features of this plugin. (Default: 0)

Note: plugin.speclist.cfg will be automatically generated in your SourceMod cfg directory.

Commands:

sm_speclist - Toggles the spectator list on/off for that player.

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/739/denuke0001fz8.jpg

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_zeb9xnQESz8/TGfeVoXQFqI/AAAAAAAAA30/wutuSl39xvU/s1280/zm_hellarch0000.jpg

---------Edit Post----------------

The living can see who is spectating them and the dead can see who is also spectating the person they are spectating. It's great for say... A ct free kills then they can look and see "Oh a bunch of people are watching me not just one random." Then they have the numbs and backing to say it was a legit free kill.. Also for you attention hogs you have the pleasure of seeing how much attention you are getting while doing your daily whacky antics on the JB server.

---------Edit Post #2-------------

Boobies below me! V

zm_fastswitch_tower_xmas0000.jpg.9ed67aa8ec669e87978ddbd3695573bf.jpg

zm_hellarch0000.jpg.87a85ff1431e35fe8b99d61a0b7e4be0.jpg

Thanks for the Support guys! I will introduce new plug ins in the future but right now this seems like a really great plug in, very useful to wouldn't mind having it. Thanks again, ~Stence <3.

1. If somebody is hacking, they'll know people are watching them.

2. If somebody who freekilled before without a mod or admin seeing it. They'll know that nobody saw it and then if the mods/admins want to see them freekill again to CT ban or slay them, they'll stop because they'll know they're watching him.

1. If somebody is hacking, they'll know people are watching them.

2. If somebody who freekilled before without a mod or admin seeing it. They'll know that nobody saw it and then if the mods/admins want to see them freekill again to CT ban or slay them, they'll stop because they'll know they're watching him.

that happens with or without that shit, if there's a mod on the server, ppl wont freekill or ahck or w/e, if they are smart....idk 'bout dumb ppl tho.