Sign in to follow this  
shiro_

Shiro's Mod App

Spams cells, always mass freekilling then leaves, impersonates as the admins, MASTER BAITER, too good at knife fights, Tons of scripts, and hacked the server a few times.

Activity: 9/10

Maturity: 9/10

Decision: +1

he's a good kid. knows the rules, doesnt whine when he gets or thinks he gets freekilled, mostly a reboobler, definitely a good player. good luck shiro!

Activity: 9/10 = +1

Calling warden: 9.9/10 = +1

Understanding rules: 7/10 = 0

But my ultimate decision is -1 because:

He interprets things too "black-and-white" - even more-so than I do.

He complains almost every time he is killed - Most of the time he calls "freekill" when he in fact did do something wrong.

+1 Honestly i trust Shiro and there are few people i trust i think we should give him a shot as a Mod.

Shiro is probobly going to jump on me for saying this, but he just generally a troll. He doesn't contribute anything good to problems and has caused more than he has fixed. From what I've seen of him, does not know the rules very well.

EDIT: I should be clear on this, I do not hate Shiro. I have nothing Personal against him, or him being mod. I just don't trust him with power.

EDIT#2: I'm going to take off the negative vote altogether as I havent seen shiro in a while.

Wow... How did I not see this?? xD

Anyway... +1 no doubt.

Really mature guy, never spams admin chat like "WTFFF FREEKILLING FAGGOT F24!@#$!", but remains calm. Also asks a lot of questions and know rules.

Also he has a huge penis

I just wanna say something in addition to my previous post, Shiro, you might wanna work on your baiting because even though I've warned you many times about it you kinda continue to do so :/

You know all the rules otherwise.