Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Is this Gay?

Ok, this is a very weird question but it is a very good one.

Is it gay for a man to suck his own dick (but not finish) to see if he can or not?

I think no but some people say yes. I have like a 30 person discussion group going on at school about it and I just wanted to get more support.

It's called autophilia, sexual narcissism, or in some cases asexuality. No, it does not make you homosexual, or gay. Homosexual is liking the same gender, but this means someone of the same sex. Not yourself.

It'd be no more homosexual than giving yourself a handjob, or simple masturbation. Therefore, masturbation is a homosexual act according to that line of logic.

Accept the fact that:

- Anyone who masturbates in general is gay

or

- Sucking your own dick isn't gay.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_04_93.jpg.5b0ad1940f467b2337a508c3c99f659f.jpg

If a brony says it its 100% true. So do what the picture says and DEAL WITH IT. And Pyro, I think i deserve a reward for most random thread.

Ya. Why would I have made a thread about it if I hadnt? And the correct term would be "done" not "tried". Tried would infer that I wasnt able to do it. :P

Ya. Why would I have made a thread about it if I hadnt? And the correct term would be "done" not "tried". Tried would infer that I wasnt able to do it. :P

Your Gay as shit dude

if u want cock in ur mouth make sure its not urs

thats like 2x as being gay