Sign in to follow this  
SgtBanana

Sgt. Banana

Hi everyone! I'm rly sry about the first post and not following the desired format, i was in a bit of a rush. None the less i'm pretty sure i'm 16, i've never been told i'm annoying, and i'm pretty sure most don't find my voice annoying? But as requested heres the filled format you guys requested ;)

In-game name: Sgt. Banana

Your real name: Robert Douglas

How long have you been playing CSS: SINCE 1.6 BABY!!!!

Your favorite game: for the pc? CS:S Jailbreak and of course Minecraft :)

Do you have any special skills that we can use towards the community: In the past i've been appointed full admin on over 6 different jailbreak servers, all free of charge to me witch should hopefully be an example of the respect and leadership i plan to bring to your jailbreak server. But none the less as far as I know, most members of Xeno Gamers know me best for forfilling the warden slot as a counter terrorist on your wonderful server. It feel as though it should also be mentioned that it could be quite strongly oppionated that there are already far too many admins as well abusers on the jailbreak server currently, and it would be my eventual goal to someday earn through trust and respect the ability to kick, switch, and slay cretin counter terrorists members for the unfare treatment and free killing i see almost everyday brought about on the server.

So all in all, I guess this is more or less a 'hello' msg to the entire community as well as a thank you for letting me play on your serer. I hope to game with you all soon :)

Sgt Banana,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You have been approved to join Xeno Gamers!!!

You are now part of a growing community where members are not cheated.

To begin, put [xG] in your Steam user name, and don't forget the space between the tag and your name.

Remember, if you want to get admin, you must participate on the forum and work for your rank.

Have Fun!!!