Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

Ben Request zombiekiller

First round on New Summer and Brock Obama calls zombie freeday, i shift-walk out of my cell and zombiekiller kills me immediately. Brock questions him repeatedly but he never answers. In dead chat and between rounds I tried saying something but again he never replied.

Next round, we all take one step out of cells as Brock ordered and zombiekiller runs around and starts killing people. Again, he never responds.

Next round he killed 1 T the died himself. I ended up getting lr and waiting for mics to come on at 6:30 at which time I asked zombiekilled to explain his kills, read motd, and/or switch to T. He never responded and he stayed on CT.

Next round I rebel and kill him :D

Next round is recorded: The round starts, zombiekiller steps out of armory, and starts shooting me while I'm still in cell.

Sorry this was all I got recorded but it's pretty plain evidence anyway. @@BrockObama @@mudkip and @@RedstoneOre were all in server at the time as well and witnessed this.

https://rapidshare.com/files/2780100501/z1.dem

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

I'm sure I don't need to point this out to the higher powers - but if you google his steam id it's pretty interesting. I also see he was banned from xG on 03/05/12 for 24 hours for freekilling, then 24 hours later he was banned again for freekilling... lol.

+1 he freekilled me and a few other people yesterday but rain ct banned him already

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

he was ct banned last night when we were all playing so if hes still doing it he deserves a perma ct ban now

I haven't seen it myself so I don't know but, did anybody notice that his name is "Zombiekiller" and it was a "Zombie" freeday? :excitement: