Sign in to follow this  
mudkip

Donation!

Dear Silence,

As you know my donator code was crashing all the servers, but after the (what was it 5th or 6th) crash it worked, i had the donator status for almost 4 hours maybe, now i don't have them on none of the servers.

Now when i try to enter my code like this : /donated 3BJ710328********, it says invalid code id.

Could you please fix this for me, i'm in no rush but the sooner the better. Below is a picture of my donation receipt.

[ATTACH]2575.vB[/ATTACH]

vxedO.thumb.jpg.917c2fa74d21fbedb6c854a35bdc6b78.jpg

It was some weird glitch, I'll fix the issue within the next 6 hours and you will only have to re-enter the code.
Im sorry for the (kind-of) spam and annoying-ness i'm just frustrated more than anything. Thanks! +1

I'll fix the issue within the next 6 hours

That was 3 hours ago... so why this:

(b-u-m-p-i-n-g)

It'll get fixed...

It isnt spam, bumping gets it to the top of the thread, im sure this is an exception?

I know what a bump is and what a bump does. The purpose of this thread was to get Silence's attention, and you did that, so why bump it? You bumped it 30 minutes after you posted it. You then did a ninja-bump when you replied to yourself. Doesn't matter how many bumps you do, it's still "new and unread" when Silence gets here. And again, you got his attention, he addressed you issue and gave you a timeline. There's really no need for a bump. If the issue isn't solved when he said then it would make sense to contact him again.

For all these reasons, it's spam.

It's a weird error, I'm still fixing it, so it should be fixed by the end of this weekend. I didn't know the extent of the issue so my initial estimate was wrong. Sorry D:
Its ok, i know you'll fix it i'm just kinda impatient like i am. :(. So its ok i'm in no rush i guess! Some weird error eh? It single handedly did better than ddos xD! +1