Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

JB Games

Alright, alright, alright...

There's been a few people saying how JB days can get boring because we always do the same thing (including map games and other stuff like frlr, simon, etc). Those people, along with myself, have asked for and tried introducing new games.

However, @Neo. found something in the motd/rules... The first paragraph under the "Different Type of Games" header says "

Any game that has been played cannot be played a second time for 2 days." If this were enforced I think it would really help with the boredom everyone experiences.

So, that's my first point, can this be enforced?

Second question is this: Does this rule include map games? Climb, race, soccer, etc, etc, etc... A lot of maps have a lot to offer (and some don't) but it could still help break things up if we don't play the same stuff all the time. (Keep in mind: part of the map or not, soccer is soccer is soccer and race is race is race... amiright?)

Something in my head tells me it doesn't include map games; but I know exactly where you're coming from. Playing FR;LR three days in a row so the hopeless warden can 'thin out the numbers' is ridiculous.

+1 for actually enforcing that rule

This rule isn't very specific. I say we either explain this rule better and enforce it or get rid of it all together as it really isn't being enforced atm.

Because of (I assume) this post more and more people are becoming aware of this rule. (Which is a good thing)

We just ran into this and it caused a bit of a problem. Warden tried to play FRLR a second day in a row and a handful of people called him out and said he couldn't but he proceeded anyway. It caused a lot of confusion and resulted in unneeded bloodshed.

Mods/Admins on at the time were @@Sporky @@SuperNarwhal and a few others.

Can this be discussed and resolved so there's no confusion and something can be agreed on to be enforced? Either way I don't care but it's a deadly grey-area right now.

i agree this needs to be enforced but as i said in game. if this was true than all wardens in history would be dead. but this rule needs to be a little more specific and when it does...enforced

Who cares about the past? I could give 2 shits about every round that's done and over. This needs to be clarified so there's no confusion in the future.

On vintage jailbreak the only games that were restricted were those that did not afford the prisoner the opportunity to rebel. i.e. Fish in a barrel or Duck hunt.

Beyond that any game within reason of course that an interesting and fun warden could come up with would be played.

I perceive this rule just as it states that those games that are listed under that game section cannot be played for another two rounds to help not create a monotonous atmosphere. Generally there is always a mod/admin on so wardens need to be creative, make games, and get permission from an admin to do said game. Like playing Red Light Green Light on a map, in an open area, as long as you don't tarp.

I get how you guys think JB is always repetitive playing FRLR or Trivia. They at times are boring but its the only way Cts can thin out numbers extremely quick. The Ratio is usually 1:2 or occasionally 1:3. If Ts were decent enough they could basically overrun the ct every round. Sure you can do Map Games but by the time you reach the map game probably about 1-5 ts have rebelled and your unable to keep track with the rest. This rule should be Reevaluated in my opinion.

I get how you guys think JB is always repetitive playing FRLR or Trivia. They at times are boring but its the only way Cts can thin out numbers extremely quick. The Ratio is usually 1:2 or occasionally 1:3. If Ts were decent enough they could basically overrun the ct every round. Sure you can do Map Games but by the time you reach the map game probably about 1-5 ts have rebelled and your unable to keep track with the rest. This rule should be Reevaluated in my opinion.

I think all around it's just a shitstorm; I mean okay. You can and normally always do rebel. But it'd be nice to have one day every once in a while were we could all go to a map game and the fun wouldn't have to be called off because the only CT with a mic got knifed by some faggot. :|

Ok well until this rule is removed or changed I am going to actually enforce it as a mod bc it seems ridiculous that we just look it over in the motd.

Sign in to follow this