GanjaMonster

Jb server #1

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1

There's dozens of map requests and the only thing I've seen people do is say "oh this sucks" or "oh this is bad because..." BUT at the same time there's maps already on the server that suck. If "sucking" makes a mpa bad then half of them that are there already shouldn't be there.

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

NEW MAPS! NEW MAPS! NEW MAPS!

NEW MAPS! NEW MAPS! NEW MAPS!

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1

@@silence isn't gonna do it guys took Mohammad at least 3 weeks for silence to even listen to him about adding one new map. This will bring plenty of opportunity to the server for new and more people to join though.

---------- Post added 04-27-2012 at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-26-2012 at 11:54 PM ----------

Love you also McNeo!

We have the best jailbreak maps on the server. There really isn't any other maps that are good for us. Get people to MAKE maps for the server and I will add them everytime, as long as they are big enough. End of conversation!

We have the best jailbreak maps on the server. There really isn't any other maps that are good for us. Get people to MAKE maps for the server and I will add them everytime, as long as they are big enough. End of conversation!

-cough- @Fullbring.. -Cough- :dispirited:

no it can't end like this i demand my rights lol well we just need more maps maybe find some remakes of the maps we currently have ill look into it i just need the full map list and ill go searching on different css sites

This right here!

Dear @@silence

Yes, there are a number of great maps on the server. Some of which I'll love forever and will never get old. But some do get old. And some are already old. And others are just plain stupid and get RTV'd in 3 rounds. Please consider checking out 1 or 2 or 6 new ones.

<3, McNeo

P.S. Everyone has different tastes... Just because you, our fearless leader, dislikes a map doesn't mean it didn't get a dozen +1's by others. Give a few a shot? Please?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2589[/ATTACH]

Found a map

new jb maps?

Cool Map

New map? :3

A few maps i think are cool

Canyon dam v4

although i do think we need some more maps for variety (even classics like avalanche are getting a little boring :/) Silence is pretty much right. Some maps that i've found that i thought were good, I've tried out and it's a different story. They lag/bug a lot, BUT im sure we can get someone to make one, or perhaps edit an existing one to make it better suit the XG servers :) However, I don't know how to make/edit maps, so it's up to one of you! :D