Sign in to follow this  
The_Towelboy

Admins must be active.

Read the post.  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Read the post.

completely agree.

i'm tired of playing JailBreak all the time with no admins on to help with problems.

and it's really annoying (yet i still do it) to message every admin/moderator

on my friendslist or go on mumble to come help with the problem. whether big or small,

they have to stop what ever they're doing to come help with JailBreak. personally, that would

get on my nerves. (i only play JailBreak though so, whatever)

on top of that, about 75% of the time, the admins don't even come to help. as for the ones who

do play jailbreak, they're always AFK or don't pay attention to whats going on and never get anything

done other then slay Freekillers who ONLY freekill them. I don't know about anyone else, but this

frustrates the **** out of me.

I think more, not only just active but mature and experienced members should be given the chance to help deal with this problem

and clear the trash to better the [xG] Community. otherwise, it will just fail, making it completely unpleasant for everyone.

the purpose of admins are to make sure everything runs smoothly without any problems, how can this be achieved when

no one is ever on or willing to help deal with problems! seriously, its like everyone thinks they can get admin and just use it

for bragging rights or to hold it over someone like they're better.

i say yessss ^_^ i cant stay in jb forever i actually wanna play other games

which is completely understandable, but when several

other members don't/can't help out - it's highly annoying.

there's just no way that everyone is busy and can't take a

couple minutes out of their time to get a freekiller off CT.

some admins are just being straight up Lazy.

lol well i alway try my best helping people in needs who calls me but usually everytime i play like a different game such as killingfloors i get called in jb cause no other admins are within the server and not on so yeh.. i try my best to help out.

... also i wonder who voted no D:

lol well i alway try my best helping people in needs who calls me but usually everytime i play like a different game such as killingfloors i get called in jb cause no other admins are within the server and not on so yeh.. i try my best to help out.

... also i wonder who voted no D:

to be honest though Duckii, you do a great job. You know

what you're doing and you handle the situation in a mature manner properly.

so I have literally nothing against you. you're one of the few exceptions to my complaint.

oh and, shikaku voted "no".

ummmm lol how can u tell? >_<

you click the poll number. in this case, it would be the "1".

then it drops down all the names of the people who voted "Yes" or "no".

I'm also active as best as I can be, which is why my steam is on 24/7 unless i'm out of the house. Just add me on as a friend and i'll drop what i'm doing for JB 99/100 times