I like the servers, I like the community, and I like most of the people. I don't expect anything here, this isn't some publicity stunt.

I'll stick around the forums and the servers. Wherever you guys decide to stick me I'll do me and work my way up if and when I feel it's appropriate.

McNeo someone trolls you for buying moderator? Then you leave the clan because of it. You basically gave them what they want. Sadly though I've never once gone a random server on CS:S ,GMOD or TF2 and someone has come up to me and start saying stuff like herro, like a zambonieeeee. So please save it.

Did you know that when I left my old clan the leader and the co disrespected me in the same manner trolling me on steam and in game following me anywhere I went that's why I like being on the servers at night because that was the only time they weren't really on. Can you imagine all the shit I've went through? I can't even join some servers anymore because I know that their is going to be people on there to troll and disrespect me!

Maybe I'm just having anxiety IDK but please don't leave, we just had a bunch of people who were my dear friends leave the clan without even a word to me.

I don't need another one to do the same...

>disrespected a guy for donating 50 dollars to a clan that's struggling for money

>he refused to be made an administrator so silence willingly made him a moderator

>you guys are flaming him

[MARQUEE]STAY CLASSY, XENOGAMERS.[/MARQUEE]

I didn't even get to hardly know you! Stay a while longer. Look how many people love you here man! It's obvious nobody wants you to leave. :welcoming: Please stay!

ya, mcneo decided to stay, so there is no reason for this thread to stay open (if im not right, then msg me or comment on my post mcneo)

-sealed away in the last great time war