Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

Gift Card Raffle

I'm gonna do a little raffle here and see what kind of response we get and hopefully do it again.

Prize

$50 electronic gift card to the merchant of your choice.

How to play

• For every $10 you donate you will earn 1 raffle ticket. Maximum 4 entries per person.
  • Once you donate, send me a PM on forums with your Steam ID and amount of donation.
  • Once confirmed players will be added below.

Drawing and winner

• The drawing will take place on Friday May 11 at 11:59 PM Central Time. Entrants do not need to be present to win. I will use random.org to choose the winner and share my screen online for anyone to view live so the drawing is not questioned.
  • Winner will be announced on this thread and via PM.

Rules

• Maximum 4 entries per person.
  • Donating $20 will give you 2 entries, $30 for 3 entries, $40+ for 4.
  • Entries must be received by Friday May 11 11:30 PM Central Time.
  • Winner must choose a merchant that can send you a gift card electronically.

Terms and conditions

• Persons within the moderation, administration, leader, etc ranks of xG may not play. This raffle is for the xG community and public only. You do not need to be an xG member to play.
  • Minimum donation total is $100. If less than $100 is received by the entry deadline the raffle will not go on.
  • Any terms set forth for this raffle are subject to change for clarification purposes but will not affect game play.
  • Feel free to discuss within the forum here but you MUST send me a PM if you enter.
  • This is a privately funded raffle and is not sponsored or endorsed by xG. Your donation dollars are not funding the prize.
  • Gift card will be valued at $50 USD. If winner requests a gift card in another currency it's value will be that of approximately $50 USD.

Players

@@DrizzyDraken - $45 total donated - Raffle ticket #1, 2, 3, 4

Winner

With only $45 reported during the contest period the raffle did not take place. Thanks to those who donated to the community. I might try a similar raffle again soon to see if it works.

With only $45 reported during the contest period the raffle did not take place. Thanks to those who donated to the community. I might try a similar raffle again soon to see if it works.

I'll be honest with you McNeo, with complete constructive criticism.

Raffle is an amazing word.