Sign in to follow this  
shiro_

Glitch

So sometimes when I'm on jailbreak.. When I'm spectating roaming, then the round ends and I spawn in that location....? Explanation? I've done this twice so far. @@silence @@McNeo

Sometimes that happens at the beginning of the map too, like you'll spawn in the hidden banner room thingy with no way out. It just happens. Maybe something Silence can look at but I'm pretty sure chances are it's just something we all have to live with as it just happens from time to time.

Sometimes that happens at the beginning of the map too, like you'll spawn in the hidden banner room thingy with no way out. It just happens. Maybe something Silence can look at but I'm pretty sure chances are it's just something we all have to live with as it just happens from time to time.
'

Not in a hidden banner room, it's like there's 3 options to spectating, first person, third person then you can roam the map when you're dead, so when I was roaming the map, the round started and I spawned there.

I understand what you said. I was just using the banner room as an example of places people spawn even on the first round of a new map.