Terratorri

My xG Application

Hey guys, it's Cpt. Anal. I haven't been on xG's servers for long, but I have really started enjoying myself and liked getting to know a bunch of you xG members. I love playing Jailbreak, and being a good CT (I'm a bad warden, but through the MOTD, I am learning. :D), and I also love to play other xG gametypes like RPG Surf DM, Bhop, Deathrun, and the occasional Slide Race! I will be a great addition to the xG community, and I will be active and help populate the less populated servers. I'm a very nice guy, and if you don't know me, you should get to know me, cause I'm a nice guy. :D

Decision: +1

Why: He's very cool and relaxed, enjoys playing with the others players in Jailbrake, Surf, Gungame, etc. as well as follows rules and respects others.

Maturity: Very mature, gets along well with other players and never causes any problems.

Activity: Most active in Jailbrake, RPG Surf DM, and Gungame but plays in other servers as well.

Maturity: 8/10

Activity: 6/10

I only really play JB and minigames so if you're more active in surf I woudln't see you. But in JB he's a good player, knows the rules, and tries to stand up for whats right and not troll.

+1 To this man. A personal friend of mine and a respectable jail break player. Is on quite often in Jailbreak, surf, and gungame. Will make a great addition to our clan.

Why: Good player, he is on pretty often, knows the rules, and pretty mature

Activity: 8/10

Maturity: 8/10

P.S: don't bump twice, a lot of people don't like it when the person applying bumps their application within 2-5 posts from other players also when you bump your post it normally stay one the new list for a few days or a week