Sign in to follow this  
DJ_Funky_III

CTBan Request or Perma Ban Request for Draxx

At around 7AM CST 5/7/12 - myself, draxx, tree, ponga, and later wu tang financial were in the jailbreak server when draxx out of disrespect for me began gunplanting the T's to cause them to rebel and interrupt my wardening. After this event, I recorded the following demo which should (if i understand how demo works, its my first time using it) capture him shooting a T point blank and me asking him why he was killed and his response being "I just didn't like him." He left the server shortly thereafter after letting me know that he didn't "give a fuck about xg" or the consequences of his actions.

However, I can't upload the .dem file of draxx - so is there an email an admin would like the demo sent to?

Here is the thing you killed people by checking the console you freekilled me every round when I actually stopped I wasn't "freekilling" I was being a kill whore I shot people who barely moved on afk freeze I killed people who shot one bullet at a freeday those arent freekill.s

Not to mention every time I rebelled right now you are telling the cts where I am "HE is in the cell infront of me, now he is at pool." So don't act like you are miss goody too shoes cause you are no different.

Draxx it's not really helping your case that you started defending yourself within 2 minutes even though there's no proof yet. Let's wait for the demo and see what happened.

You spamming this in the chat just to piss me off proves how you are no different. You kept trolling me about it saying how much of a "Freekiller" I am when there is no difference of your behavior todayaimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_05_21.thumb.jpg.69ece435ac353b8c406a22885422332b.jpg

That day I was really pissed off at you poeple saying how much I suck and all of that one of you even called me a fucktard I was really pissed with every single one of you except for kitty so I freekilled maybe 3 times and became a kill whore for the rest of the time and you trolling me the whole time made me upset I kept saying, "Like i give a fuck" and that just because there aren't any admins on doesn't mean you have the right to troll sure I was mad sure I freekilled and I acted like I didn't care I'll take the ban just fine but DJ im asking you to stop trolling me and provoking arguments just to tempt me to do it Im sorry for the freekills but sometimes you people just push me to far (as in DJ and his friends).

That day I was really pissed off at you poeple saying how much I suck and all of that one of you even called me a fucktard I was really pissed with every single one of you except for kitty so I freekilled maybe 3 times and became a kill whore for the rest of the time

If this really happened, then you deserve to be CT banned for getting butthurt. I say this all the time, don't let your feelings get the best of you cause people do stupid shit and then they wonder why their banned. Do people listen? NOPE. ¬__¬

So, Draxx, you just admitted to freekilling 3 people? That's worthy of a perm ct ban. But, I'll leave it up to McNeo. Also, just because you got upset is no reason for you to go and ruin other people's fun. My opinion on this is that you need a ct ban, not perm maybe a day or two. But, as I said I will leave it up to McNeo.

Also, guys. The trolling needs to stop, It's a game, don't take shit so seriously. We are all gamers here, some more than others. But all in all we have one thing in common, we all LOVE gaming. So just stop with the trolling.

The admission may or may not come into play here. I jumped on the server and spec'd and played with Draxxx for a bit when this post originally went up. He's a little fuzzy on the rules but nothing too terrible.

Waitin on dat demo!

Well, from what has been put up by Draxxx himself, he already admitted to it and is now on forums spamming posts and acting rather rude, where I would be apologizing and saying my temper got the best of me yadayada. BUT til we get that glorious demo, all we have is his admittance and general behavior on forums. So all I can lovingly say is:

[MARQUEE]Draxx, Play nice and be nice. It will make life easier! DJ, I want that lovely demo. ;)[/MARQUEE]

Pyro's like the biggest negative nancy in this clan oh my god lol.

Anyways, CT ban him for a week, he admitted to freekilling, that's enough for me.

~Closed