Sign in to follow this  
Excision

Hot potatoe

I have seen t's doing hot potatoe as lr, and glitching them into the wall purposely so they cant move, or for another example teleporting them into somewhere they can get out of but it takes a while, which is a complete **** move, fellow clan members claim " this is legal ", which i really dont think it is. just wanna see if we can get that added to the motd. that if you glitch someone into a wall, or somewhere thats not in a open area and make it unfair, which again is a pain in the ***, then you should be slayed. and if you do it again after youve already been slayed and warned its a ban for a day.

Well i thought we had no cheap lr's in the motd but i think we should replace it in there so for now i say that they should be slayed if they are to glitch a ct into a wall... Cheap lr as i can say is having more advantage than your oppenent which incase is glitching the ct into a wall where u can run off and he/she is stucked into the wall , but who ever said this was legal i believe not .

u need to script it so the t starts out with the gun.... if it still bothers u theres a hosties addon (i'll try and find it) that forms a cage around both parties so the game takes up a limited... but inescapable space.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    MTX_H3adshot