Sign in to follow this  
Foxxy

Abortion, Y/N?

If you don't feel bad for killing a bug, you don't feel bad for killing a fetus.

Now there's a good quote lol...it's still wrong in my opinion though

1. Mother has to carry the baby for 9months, then push it out or get cut open. Her choice. End. You dont like to bad, not your body. Go get your own or turn into a female.

2. The baby. What is best for the baby. Is it letting a crack head or rape vict be its mom and grow up for 18yrs around some bad shit, the best future for a new life? You can say oh at least they had a shot at life. But its like saying at least you grew, even if it was in a pile of shit. Is that rly fair to do to new life? Id say end it if mother wants it. Prevent 18yrs to lifelong negative impact of growing up born n raised in shit, with a mother that didnt want the child to start with. End.

You still are killing a life.

Imagine the world without Steve Jobs.

[ATTACH]2925.vB[/ATTACH]

^

I believe that since the woman is the main factor in the birth of the child, she should always have the say. I don't think it's immoral to abort an unwanted pregnancy either, mainly because you are actually doing good in not contributing to the problem of overpopulation which would in turn, kill more human life. This may sound like a stretch, but bear with me here. The Earth naturally only has a certain load it can support, so unless we can figure out a way to synthesize life sustaining materials from the plastic waste we are currently destroying the natural means of survival with, we will eventually start dying off en masse until we are diminished to a small enough number for the world that we so heavily damaged is able to support, or die off completely.

P.S. The belief that there will "always be someone in the world that will take care of a child rather than you" is unrealistic and foolish. One child per five seconds dies of starvation. Some of the parents of the children in that figure die of starvation or poverty related causes as well because they can't even take care of themselves. This may mostly be in third world countries, but it's still an unfortunate reality that people should keep in mind before they knowingly add to the population of the planet.

tl;dr no abortion allowed + majority of population stupid/reckless = extinction event

I think I would make a good politician. I can bullshit and talk my way around any subject, lololo. I did this as basically a creative writing assignment because i was bored, i don't really have an opinion either way because it will never effect me (you can't get another dude preggers hm?).

utopia.thumb.jpg.62551beb135a1f2af02c3843db475fe3.jpg

meh. im up for the idea that was proposed by the congress tarts. you can abort it within the first 2 or 3 months, after that, need special court permission, like if it was a rape, than most likely you could go get it aborted. but just aborting it because you dont want it is stupid. go put the fucker up for adoption when its born and bam. problem solved. /thread.