Sign in to follow this  
MuLLin

Participation in warday clarification needed!!

This has been a constant issue since my time in the clan;

People standing at doorways of warday to keep em open and allow other Ts to look for the CTs is considerated not participating but i must say it is pretty much needed for many of the map wardays. This is just my personal opinion on this and i don't know how others feel about this so post your thoughts and lets hope to get some clarification on this in the motd :)

I believe that should be considered participation because in essence it's team work. And that T can be shot trying to keep the doors open for the other t's. So there is a risk and the T is definintely in the area. If they aren't allowed to do this I believe this gives CT's an unfair advantage.

I've always said that if the Ts have time to get guns and start shooting us and they aren't, you can kill them. It's a lack of participation. So if they open the doors and taunt you by not holding a gun I just kill them anyways. They're supposed to try to kill us, so if they don't do that, either directly or indirectly (indirectly via opening doors for their teammates) they're going against the rules and can be killed for it.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    MinerTeddy