Sign in to follow this  
Bubbles

I need Rule Clarification.

Alrighty I need clarification about a rule that a moderator(cookie) and myself had a disagreement about. She was the warden and ordered the t's to go into death soccer and freeze on the blue circle in the center. The ct's turned the soccer ball to the Large soccer ball. We were supposed to remain frozen however I knifed the ball at a T and killed him. In the motd it reads "Deathsoccer is the time where killing teammates is allowed. Any other teamkilling with result in a slay." I was killed shortly afterwards, but the next round cookie slayed me. From my perspective I did nothing wrong other then rebeling. I don't know how the CT has the expectation of sending T's into death soccer, but then slaying them for killing someone with the ball before they had officially said go. If I am indeed wrong about this then I owe you an apology cookie.

Really it doesn't matter to me if I am wrong or right. I just need clarification about this so I know full well in the future and perhaps if I am indeed wrong about the matter it needs to be clarified more in the MOTD so others as well do not get confused.

Just because you were in the soccer arena doesn't mean you were instructed to play deathsoccer. Killing a teammate is not rebeling - it's killing a teammate. Just like a CT that freekills if you die shortly after you get slayed next round.

As for the CTs changing the ball, if it caused a problem, it should have also been addressed at that time.

well its kinda her fault for ordering ts in 2 deathsoccer every1 who goes into death/soccer hits the ball at ts, yea i dont think you sud have been slayed for that

Was ordered to stand in the circle. Not to play death soccer. The slay was justified, but sending people into death soccer without the clarification that you aren't playing deathsoccer is pretty stupid.

^ That is incorrect. She told us we were going to be playing death soccer, but not to touch the ball yet and to freeze. Could we have the division leader perhaps chime in? Again I have no problem if I was in fact in the wrong. However I believe this is something that needs to be addressed into the rules so future problems like this do not occur.

Edit: As well I also do not believe the slay was justified when the person who I freekilled who as also posted in this thread, repeatedly told her that he did not want me slayed before she actually did it.

but not to touch the ball yet

So you rebelled and were killed. Your rebellious act caused a teamkill so you were slayed.

/thread

Yes a team-kill in DEATH SOCCER. Yet again, we were going to play and we werent told to do so yet. I believe it to be rebeling rather then just plain old team killing. It's not like I shut a door on him. And whether others would like to admit it or not, this happens ALL the time especially on lego. I have even seen mods do similar things. And again, the person who was team killed DID NOT want me slayed. 99% of the time if the person who was team killed says that they do not want the person who did it slayed... normally the mod will abide by this person's wishes.

Killing was justified. Slaying was not, IMO.

I say that mostly because I've never seen teamkilling on the terrorist side go punished unless a mod/admin was the one who died (I've seen them TK and not slay themselves.)

McNeo in case you have not realized I have seen your little "/thread" gesture and it's immature at best. Only you seem to believe this whole heartedly. Rpgs agreed with you, although he as well said this was a certain circumstance. You've been here a month and you already have 340 posts? Wow.... Your opinion means little to me and your immaturity shows that. However im done beating this dead horse.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

7 members have viewed this topic:
    Marceline dingus 0rr Sympathy Tekk Venty Thorax_