Sign in to follow this  
Charrax

Scout select.

Whenever somebody picks up an AWP they either:

- Can type !scout to exchange the AWP for a Scout.

- Receive a menu pop-up asking if they wish to exchange for a scout (!!! I recommend this one).

- (OPTIONAL) If many CTs have AWPs, theirs will become a Scout. (Somewhat recommended (for reasons 2 and 4))

- (OPTIONAL) They can also type !auto for a selection of the Kreig (CT auto) or GS3G1 (T auto) (Highly not recommended)

Why:

-AWPs are very overused in Jailbreak. I for one would like to use a Scout.

-This way when a guard dies, the T won't win the rest of the game because he/she may have a Scout instead... Making it much easier for the CTs to have a fighting chance. (The T can still pickup an AWP)

-People stand still during JB all the time. The AWP is just overpowered in this case, but the Scout requires a headshot, adding more of a challenge.

-Ts can actually run somewhere without being killed off the round instantly.

-Wardays will be much longer lasting and much more serious.

Why I think we should keep AWPs:

-Main reason - People will bitch that they aren't as pro as they once were.

-It keeps the game in-check. We kind of NEED AWPs to stabilize the balance of the server and so shitty CTs can still play.

... Thats about it... PM me if you wish to add reasons.

Try this out:

Go into the JB right now. Once a T gets the AWP. Wait to see how many are killed (CTs) until they are caught. See how many try to run away until they get blown away from the AWP.

I mean i guess this could be added, but imo would seem a bit of a waste. (maybe its just me though :s) on a lot of maps you can usually get a scout and i don't really see a situation where a ct or t would want to switch.

Also about the auto switch for ct imo thats a huge no, mainly bc cts are soooo underpowered today. When's the last time you havent seen at least a 2:1 t to ct win ratio?

No.

If you're concerned about the balance issue then we could pose a vote to raise CT health to 125 which would let them survive a single AWP hit to anywhere but the head.

This would be pointless regarding that half of the people can only use awps and they never holded a scout ingame besides no scopes and they suck xD but if you want a scout that bad look in armory and find one maybe we could add a scout class for cts when they type !scout that gives em that p228 nade and 50% kevlar

This would be pointless regarding that half of the people can only use awps and they never holded a scout ingame besides no scopes and they suck xD but if you want a scout that bad look in armory and find one maybe we could add a scout class for cts when they type !scout that gives em that p228 nade and 50% kevlar

The class Idea is good.

Sign in to follow this