Sign in to follow this  
MuffinMonster

Muffins Mod Application

I never actually thought I was going to make this. I could also understand that it is pretty likely I will get some -1s. If I don't end up getting moderator that would be fine with me. The reason I want to be moderator is I want to watch over the CS:S servers that we have and maybe the minecraft ones. This app though is mostly for the CS:S servers though. I am fairly active on the fourms and the servers. I have been on at some points where there is someone constantly breaking the rules or mass freekilling with no mods or admins on. I do have some experience with being mods, admins, co-owners on a handfull of minecraft servers and a g-mod server. I will NOT respond to any replys (unless I have to)to this thread in the chance that an arguement might occur, which I see happens a lot in most mod apps. Thank you to anyone who did reply for your opinion and reasons I should/should not be moderator.

This is my complete and honest opinion.

Muffin helps out quite a bit when I'm moderating. Asking about rules, bringing me awareness of rulebreakers, etc.

He is VERY active on the servers/forums.

The only thing (to me) that is holding you down is not having a mic. I think it's difficult to mod w/o a mic.

But my decision is +1, GET A MIC.

Decision: +1

Activity: 9/10

Maturity: 10/10

Muffin is a great guy and definitely deserves to be a part of the moderator team; follows the rules and makes a point to ensure others do so too.

D: +1

W: You're a great guy and you know the motd. You can be nice but there is a downside...

You need to fix your attitude with new players. I saw you ranting about the "newphags" while some new HG members were in. They left shortly after and it may or may have not been because they felt as if they were not welcomed. Also, a new member might feel offended. So be nicer, please ^.^.

A: 8/10

M: 7/10