Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Minecraft Mod {Duplolas}

Hey guise this is Duplolas or if you know me by me old name its stegosaurus. Im here to apply for Minecraft Mod because I really want to get back into playing minecraft and the only way I can do that is if I have a fun community to do it in. Also the server is just starting up and I know I can help add to the community by building some awesome shit :3

I am a PA (Paid Admin) on CS:S already, but with the summer coming I think I can handle both jobs and still maintain some-what of a social life lol. I know I have had trouble in the past, but this is just for minecraft, really the only rules are to not fuck with other people and their shit.

still maintain some-what of a social life

-1, he wants a social life. Clearly not ready to be a true gamer.

lol jk jk I just had to say that for the lulz.

I'll be MineCrafting very little so my true vote is 0 since I won't be affected wither way, but I will say that Stego has improved and done fairly well with CS:S mod so he should be good for you MineCrafters.

When I saw that you had posted I was like Aw shit, im fucked now, and then you posted the -1 before i saw the 0 and I was scared. But thanks for it McNeo, I know you dont +1 lightly and so im proud to be a 0 lol.

Also, im pretty sure Artham is in charge of the MC division and I did beat him at a knife fight so I think he will see im the obvious alpha male and bow down to me. lol <3 u (and i know i spelled your name wrong :P)

1. Griefing is only allowed outside the towns And to an extent. (Thievery) (cannot break a full house for the fun of breaking. You can break abit to get ressource or to steal things in the house.)

- Even though it says wilderness, if it is close to the town, you can not grief. Be reasonable. (say about at least 16 blocks)

2. PVP is Allowed to an extent. You can attack somebody for no reason, but may not Kill him when he respawns or camp for him.

3. Use of any type of mod/ script/texture-pack that gives you advantages and affects the game play is not allowed.

4. Advertising or any sort is not allowed

5. Building 1*1 towers are not allowed. if you make one, get rid of it. Do not just jump down and leave it there.

6. Setting homes at other people's house or town or nearby one, is not allowed.

7. Trolling/spamming, admin/member disrespect is not allowed.

8. When someone asks you to leave his/her area, you must do so.

Theres all the rules. Basically dont be a dick to others, dont spawn kill, dont grief or destory shit for no reason. Its MC afterall not CS:S where all there is is rules.

Also im not active in any game right now because I cant play ANY GAME till next weekend (which is the end of school). But I already have been on a made a home and items when I was at school Friday. Basically I used to play a lot when the game first came out, before all the major updates really started coming out. Ive spent a good amount of my time playing.