Sign in to follow this  
Draxxx

Jihad

Warden said, "Out of cell you are a rebel." Jihad proceeds to run out of cell then back in I killed him warden then says, "I WAS going to pardon him but ok." Jihad slays me saying I can't kill him for running out and back in he is automatically safe doing that I kept disagreeing with him saying I could, then he kicked me for admin disrespect, thus making me lose my CT spot and taking me back to the end of the line in CT quee.

You've got proof of people saying you can kill for that, but no proof that that's actually what happened. Hate to say it but without that proof it's hard to judge.

Of course I'd like to wait for Jihad's input but if the situation is exactly as you describe then I'd agree with you. But, again, without that key piece of proof, your request may be pooched.

You've got proof of people saying you can kill for that, but no proof that that's actually what happened. Hate to say it but without that proof it's hard to judge.

Of course I'd like to wait for Jihad's input but if the situation is exactly as you describe then I'd agree with you. But, again, without that key piece of proof, your request may be pooched.

Steam Community :: Error

Im pretty sure he was a rebel. Its only in games like "no balls" where you are safe if you come back in stack after jumping.

Do you remember who warden was?

This is what happened. Shadowspy was warden and i didnt hear the orders so i ran only about a foot out and got hit by CT with a Ak and shadowspy pardoned me when i ran back inside my cell and then draxx killed me so i slayed him. Then he got very hostile and went on about it in a disrespectful way ever tho i explained to him what happened and then he was being disrespectful on what i told him so i kicked him.

Ok, so i was warden,I was going on, giving orders, said "out of cell rebel", Jihad came out, I pardoned him, then Draxx continued to kill him,Going on casually afterwards,like nothing happened, then he ended up getting slayed,(Which is why this thread is up), and then from what i hear, complained to other mods/admins about it.Why draxxx didn't understand this, i dont know,but it was a freekill,and it isnt a big deal,so deal with it

from what ive heard from both sides, jihad was pardoned by shadowspy who was the warden at the time, jihad than slayed draxx for freekilling him at which point draxx claimed it was a freeslay. ive come to the conclusion that jihad didnt freeslay and that he was freekilled

not abuse

-sealed away in the last great time war