Sign in to follow this  
Mailman

Clan Structure

I've posted this several times. To deal with the problems such as giving power to too many players you need ranks, depending on your rank you get certain priveleges. Abuse is also a problem which is dealt by appointing members to oversee clan and public relations so that Silence does not have to answer everything single question.

TOP TIER

Leaders

Council of Leaders (these guys decide what will happen in the clan)

Administrators (Running of the clan)

MIDDLE TIER

Moderators (Appoint these people making sure the servers run smoothly)

Clan & Public Relations (these guys should know xG's rules off by heart, critical to ensure no abuse is going on, they deal with bans, recruiting, acceptance into the clan, make sure people are wearing the tags, the oil of the motor)

LOWER TIER

xG | (high members who have been in the clan for a while, these members are appointed to moderators and admins as well as relations)

[xG] (middle members who would like the chance of becoming high members and who follow the rules)

xG^ (low members are just getting initiated to the clan and want to become regular members)

Why give Clan & Public Relations middle power, because you should never give someone to much power because abuse and disrespect is the stem from power. Limit the power and you will have people working harder to achieve the goal of becoming admins and such. There are many aspects to building a succesful clan and I believe that structuring the members and demoting people is vital. Leaders should not have to do all the work, hence the Relations Team should be fairly large that deals with all the problems and REPORT back to the Administrators who take action. Everyone see where I am going?