Sign in to follow this  
Slipery

[Idea] Events on XenoGamers

We should start hosting events, be them bi-weekly or once a month, below are some ideas I had for some events.

I would love to hear some of your ideas on this, or even your ideas foe events!

-Thank You

Slipery Fingers

Css events;

Awp event:

Not sure about this

Gun Game event:

Everyone piles onto the gungame server.

War3 event:

Everyone piles onto the War3 server.

Tf2 events;

Saxton Hale event:

Everyone piles onto the Saxton hale server.

Dust Bowl event:

Everyone piles onto the DustBowl server

Minecraft events;

Build event:

Contestants are given a day to build an amazing structure.

Battle Grounds events:

Contestants battle it out on a battle field.

City Build event:

Groups are given a week to create the biggest and best cities they can create. Winner recieves a prize.

Redstone event:

Contestants must create the greatest redstone contraptions ever contrived in minecraft!

We have Operation Populate events every week or so, Minecraft events wouldn't work except for maybe battle grounds events because other then that, randoms can grief at random times at night, or put shit etc so it would be very hard to plan.

We do have operation populate and we could actually get griefed way too much. But I would actually want like a Sniping only event.

This sounds like some jolly good fun! To be honest I just completely ignore the Operation Populate events because they're so random, but if you planned these other Events out and set dates/invited people I would feel more inclined to join one. Great suggestion Slip

I'd like to put out a personal suggestion for the CSS category; a Scrim Event.. However WE DON'T HAVE A PUB....................................................................

Anyway, on the Scrim servers that we do have I think a Scrim Event would be pretty epic.

I +1 this thread

We have Operation Populate events every week or so, Minecraft events wouldn't work except for maybe battle grounds events because other then that, randoms can grief at random times at night, or put shit etc so it would be very hard to plan.

For minecraft, just claim land, and add contestants to the claimed land, noone can grief, and people can build. on the topic of operation populate. To me it sounds off putting, and the point of those events were stuff like "low gravity day" or other creative days.