Sign in to follow this  
BrianG

Anti PVP Log

So I was banned for 12 hours for pvp logging, not gonna bother appealing because the server gets worse by the day, gotta look for a new one anyways. But I crashed, didn't PVP log, I keep 2 minecraft windows open because I was on another server before and opened a new window without realizing I had one open. Then Nighty bans me with 0 proof besides me saying I crashed. With the PVP log plugin it can track if it was a real crash (wouldn't kill you) or a disconnect (you die).

Thanks for reading

LOVE,

Brian

Off Topic: When is factions coming up want some kids who don't call bullshit over every PVP kill.

I banned you becaus people was complaining about it and after i banned you, you came back on ANOTHER account and flamed then.

Rabid, Gawd and few more people saw you do it...

I heard it was 2 vs you and when you were on low health you " Crashed ", what's the chances that you crash when you're out numbered and about to die?

For the plugin +1

You're joking right? It was 2v1, they had fists and no armor. I had full diamond and I had 8 hearts left. I could have taken them both out 2 hit no problem. I came back and told you it was a stupid ban and it was? You have 0 proof I did not crash and you fell into peer pressure and after you banned me I came back and let me quote

"They were all yelling in TS to ban him"

And if it could tell if its a real crash, wouldn't just x-ing out of the window pretty much say its a "crash"?

tbh either way it wouldn't have been fair if he didnt ban you bc lots have been banned for pvp logging. Its possible you crashed, but honestly right in the middle of a fight is unlikely. But yes i do agree we really so need to have that plugin back or at least a stabler version of it.