Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Help/Advice please

There are quite a few people I can talk with about pretty much anything. Not in rl though, they're internet friends, most are from xG actually. But sometimes I get worried that I will hurt our relationship some how.

I'm not sure when I will be active and on Steam again btw. Still have no internet...I talked to my mom and she said she will talk to my dad about it. Hopefully tomorrow I will get it, but idk...could be a week...month ect. My dad is still in denial that he was the issue in this all. He still believes it was all over the internet even after telling him to his face that he was the problem. I am doing a little better now...I just miss everyone so much. All I have pretty much been doing is sleeping all day and night. But when I have the chance I will sneak on the laptop (like right now), and I will get on here or facebook. So if you want to chat you might be able to catch me on facebook.

Thank you all for understanding.

Why exactly does your father scream at you, besides the usual stupid things, is there a greater reason for it?

Damn, I know I don't talk to you often, but I consider you as a good internet friend to turn to. It saddens me to see that you have not been on steam in 4 days and how your dad does that to you. My dad is like that aswell. He freaks out over the tinyest things like how the printer fucking printed slightly sideways, and he went downstairs, yelled at my sister for some dumbass reason, and I'm pretty sure I was the one that broke it. I do love my dad very much, but I can see that your father yells much worse and more often. I've thought of getting him to an anger managment class or some shit. You can consider that option to your mom too. Hang in there Duckii and please do NOT hurt yourself.

@@Loki There is no "greater reason" why he does it that I could think of ._. I always thought I was a good kid, but...my dad makes me think different.

@@MuffinMonster I am sorry you have to deal with that :(. Knowing my dad he would never accept to go to an anger managment class. Plus I would be to afraid to get someone to recommend that to him. I just wish and hope things would get better.

Thank you..for caring. Really. Thank you.