Sign in to follow this  
BrockObama

Religion?

How do we look at religion in xG? Many times in game I see comments about Allah and at times I get offended because I am Muslim. I can handle petty jokes but when I constantly see " blow him up for Allah" about 15 times it gets really annoying. So what do you guys think? Should we allow it as a joke or maybe warn/punish these people?

for the most part, religion is left off the servers, this applies to serious discussions about religion, usually stuff like "ALLAH!!" followed by the terrorist blowing up is part of the fun, and isnt taken as offensive, and if someone does find something like that offensive, they rly shouldn't be on the internet in the first place, if someone is talking religion or is trying to start a discussion that is centered on religion in chat, than admins usually tell them to be quiet and to not talk about it, same thing applies to politics as well

Oh alright I was just wondering. Of course I find it funny at times, but like I said when, I see it like 15 times it's like -_- I haven't heard that one before.

Now I can't take brock seriously because he has a mac and uses safari. Also I am christian. I believe in God and Jesus, but I haven't gone to church since 2010. That was for a catholic communion for my cousin too.

Well, look at how xG takes racism, then take a tenth of that.

Though religion itself is actually a kind of rare topic, and doesn't often come up, whereas with racism people just disregard the possibility of offending someone.

100% hardcore Atheist here. I personally find it amusing, and it still is in my mind. I do not mind racism either, I laugh at the racist jokes making fun of white people (mostly because many of them are true).