Sign in to follow this  
OMNOMNOM007

James Bond

A "mass freekill and flee" is a permaban because it pretty much show's you didn't want to face the music when it happened. Initially I think you were CT-banned for a day or week or something but then you left (or maybe he tried to do it and you had already left).

I don't think i've joined a game session with you as CT and not had someone make a complaint about you freekilling.

This is by FAR not the first occurance, so it stands to reason that people are going to not want you on CT, or on the JB servers in general. Additionally, you're too young to be a warden, based on your voice. So the belief that you should be CT banned is compacted.

I would probably say that you should be kept CT banned for a decent amount of time, since on many occasions people have told you to read the MOTD, and you either haven't, or you've had little regard for the rules (As is apparent for the reason you were banned, which you explained in your first post. ) It shows that you're inexperienced, and that is probably the real reason why you've been responsible for freekills.

A positive note in all of this is that you ARE very active on JB and I almost never see you being disrespectful, considering the amount of bitching people put up over your freekills (Bitching never leads to anything good, if they wanted you to stop they wouldnt do this)

All in all you deserve the ban. It's up to others to see if it's permanent or not. I would have to say either way that it's a CT ban for at least a week.

I think Shake N Bake is completely right. You have done so much shit in the community to piss people off that no one will want to have you unbanned. I have had to slay you multiple times before for free killing and baiting, this time you just landed yourself in a more severe punishment and TBH you deserve it. Im sorry you think otherwise but until you improve in your behavior on our servers the punishment will stay what it is.

You have been breaking alot of rules on ct, BUT i see you very often on our server!

I say +1 for unban, and then a month ctban. Then after a month you should know the rules for ct better.

I'm sorry but no -1

You have been banned numerous times before, now you have to pay the price.

If you're gonna make a protest why mass in the first place...

I think Shake N Bake is completely right. You have done so much shit in the community to piss people off that no one will want to have you unbanned. I have had to slay you multiple times before for free killing and baiting, this time you just landed yourself in a more severe punishment and TBH you deserve it. Im sorry you think otherwise but until you improve in your behavior on our servers the punishment will stay what it is.

Bro, if he is permanently banned then how does he improve his behavior on the servers...

And I'm the one that permanently banned you James Bond. And even though you break rules constantly, I think you should be unbanned and ct banned for a month like Trente said because you are VERY active.

So +1 for unban from server and month ct ban.

I'll agree with @OHMAIGAWD and the others here that you do derp. A lot.

BUT.

I will +1 you for unban for the following reasons (and I urge others to consider):

You've been pretty active, I know you game here a lot and for the most part you know the rules

BUT, this is on the following conditions:

You'll be CT banned for a week.

Screw it up again, it's perm, and your protest thread will disappear 2 seconds after you make it.

Well technically guys, as of apparently recently mass freekillings result into auto perm ct ban. Even if they don't flee. If they flee its perm obv.

Did anyone else see this ? Is this new or old? Because I just saw this a week or two ago and it really caught me off guard.

Not xG but i was a mod, so who ever banned him abused if he only killed 2 people and left thats not a "mass freekill" mass freekill is 3 or more people.

(copied here from the comment so the -1 shows up)

The fact he freekilled THEN quit is bad enough though. If that rule were to be altered by the community in any way, shape or form; they'd change it to ANY freekill >> leave then permaban. For that reason I'm leaving my decision at -1.

I didn't say its a good rule, but freekilling one person and leaving doesnt deserve a perm maybe a day or 2 but not a perm.

i have seen you freekill more than 2 times.-1. if he is only ct ban then i will +1. he doesn't make a good ct from my stand and i know a lot of others will agree with me.