Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

WANTED: Application Testers

I'm looking for a few guinea pigs for testing a program.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Please include the following info:

Steam user name* (your login name):

Operating system (Windows XP, Vista, 7, etc):

OS Architecture (32-bit, 64-bit):

If you're not sure of your login name, browse to this folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\, your login name will be a folder in there.

Please have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 pre-installed on your system (download here: Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) from Official Microsoft Download Center)

I'll need 10 minutes of your time and selected participants will be mentioned in the programs final release "special thanks" section which will be visible globally when it is released.

You will be testing the xG CS:S Tools application as described in CS:S Tools Program through a couple stages of development.

I have all the Windows 7 64-bit testers I'll need. If you run Windows 7 32-bit or Windows XP/Vista 32/64-bit please let me know!

I currently have a 64x windows 7, however i have 3 old pc's lying around. One of them is a 32x Vista, the second a 32x XP and lastly a 98, unsure of its capability it probably cannot run css. I could fire em up if you want.

If you wanna put Steam, CS:S, and .NET on an XP machine go for it, let me know.
It already has steam & .net 4.0, ill go install CSS, let me know when you need me.

Steam user name* (your login name): Minecrackz

Operating system (Windows XP, Vista, 7, etc):Windows 7 . I have all requirements and willing to test on Vista.

OS Architecture (32-bit, 64-bit): 64 bit.

I can make a sexy Gui if you need it. I have many themes.

P.S. Not going home until tuesday..