Sign in to follow this  
LapisLazuli

Realized what I did, gonna make an attempt.

Here I go. While the server was all kinds of glitching and what not, (Some of us couldn't even move lol) a lot of people playing jailbreak with me were messaging me that we're getting hacked.

In a sarcastic sentence I said "Blame HG and panda", panda was the only guy that could move in the map.

I understand what I did is frowned upon but I felt like protesting my ban if it was over one line of chat.

If I could get unbanned and I know this might be a perm, it'd be nice. If I don't then I'll understand and I'll move on. OKTHANXBAI

Although I am not a member of xG and I don't have the right to vouch, I too think that it's somewhat ludicrous to be perma banned, or banned at all, over a line of text, especially sarcastic text. It WAS sarcasm and it WAS a joke. A warning should have been issued or something, not just a straight ban.

Thanks for reading.

Panda was not the only person that could move. At the time you said this I had joined the server after receiving reports of the problem and at the time you said this a new round was well under way with no problem.

I banned you for 1 week to give people time to reply and respond. If the higher-ups @Aegean! @@serbiansnaga want to shorten (or lengthen) your ban that's up to them, I was acting on what I was told that there'd be zero tolerance for this type of behavior.

I have a screenshot of your chat message which I will post after I disconnect and Steam pops up and tells me where it saved it.

Here's his chat logs, showing that he re-joined the server and participated in chat for at least 30 seconds before making the comment...

Xeno Gamers - Search

This, along with the screenshot which also shows others chatting, proves that his "no one could move" comment in his post is false.

As someone who has kept an eye on HG forums since the banning of xG members, I'd say this is hardly worth a perm. HG aren't so uptight that they'd get mad and revoke their unbans over this.

Though I think this should be used as a warning for any who talk negatively of HG. It's taken a long time for them to regain trust and that trust is probably very fragile.

It's obvious he was just joking around, don't joke about HG like that though :P We are friends with them and i'm sure they wouldn't appretiate the comment. Anyways I'll unban you.

~Closed