Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

xG Debt

For awhile now players have been saying to drop the unneeded server to save money to keep this from happening but it doesnt work that way. Servers come in packages and you must pay monthly for each one. So AFTER WE PAY BACK THE DEBT HOW BOUT WE GET A SMALLER PACKAGE???

Dedicated Servers for Counter Strike Source Game Servers

Theres a 7 server package for $100 and a 14 server package for $200. Those are the only ones I recommend.

Now for the debt problem. This is what I recommend. There are many smaller clans out there that only have a few servers. I think we should try to join other clans to expand our reaches. That way, we share the servers, share the advertisment of our clan, and share the cost of owning the servers. If we were to say team up with 2 other clans who have a package of 7 servers each and us with a package of 7 then that would be 21 servers for 1/3 the cost. I know the community is going to have more ideas on this and more questions so please post them all below.

just saying when clans merge usually the smaller clan shuts their servers down to join the bigger clan, they may bring a fe servers but they become paid for by bigger clan, not saying this is ALWAYS how it is but usually thats how it works out.