anaujiram

xG recruit

Hello I've been playing in the servers for a little while now. Read over the MOTD multiple times, I play usually between 6pm and 6 am lol I'm on when most admins are not. Hopefully I can get some 1ups and become part of this great community!

You know the rules but i have seen you freekill at times and you are very mature
Thank you! I appreciate your comment! I try not to free kill as much as possible and I never do it on purpose AND NEVER WILL!

ive only seen you a few times on the jb server

overall, he likes weed, so i like him.

seems like your everyday jb frequenter

m: meh i dont know

a: havent seen enough

+0 im just gonna stay neutral till i see more of you baby.

edit: lol you thumbs upping this brought me back. ive seen you around a bit more, and your a pretty cool guy. ill go +1 cuz your fairly mature and we honestly need more mature people up in here.

+1

Played for him a bit last night, is a pretty cool guy, knows the rules, and knows what he's doing.

A: 6/10

M: 8/10

Thank guys! Honestly if I didn't have to work I would be on 24/7 haha. I'm going to be on more frequently so more xG members can get to know me, I can get to know you all better as well. I will also try to be more vocal! Thanks again for the 1ups looking forward to having xG in my name!!

He's active on Jailbreak that is about it really; he is somewhat mature when hes not breaking silly little rules >.<.

D: +1

A: 8/10

M: 7.5/10

+1

A:8/10

M: 9/10

Never agrues, knows the rules, Doesnt whine everydime he get killed yelling freekill like i do. He freekilled once becuase a stray bulled went to kill somone then hit went thru him to another, he slayed him self, without a mod needing to do it for him.