Sign in to follow this  
MrTumnus

Mr. White Man

My friend who just bought the game no more than a day ago was playing with me on xG Surf Deathmatch. We were having a great time until this prick joined our game. We were on banocanyon, and if you ever played on it you can easily jump to the other teams spawn. So it was me and my friend and he just kept on jumping over to our spawn with the para and killing us. I asked him nicely to stop and refused. So we camped spawn with shottys, we killed him a few times and he said it was against the rules to shoot from spawn. I was confused, how could a somebody behave this way. We agreed to stop, then he started shooting us with auto sniper from spawn (really frustrating) If I was a moderator, I would have acted but sadly I am still working on the privilege of applying for mod for that server. I hope this gets taken care of asap!

Thanks for reading this Ban Request

~Hyped

EDIT: That is not the correct steam id! Please ignore that link. His LEGIT steam id is this:

Steam Community :: Ice King

I played again earlier and did the same thing >.> so I ragequit.. forgot to record will do it next time lol

What you're describing here would definitely result in a slay or ban, but without proof there's very little that can be done about it now.

Join the xG Steam group and if you need help in the future look for any mod/admin and message them - you can PM group members without actually adding them as a friend.

Or, record a demo: Open you console and type "record name" (replacing name with whatever you want the file named). This will record whatever you see on your screen and all audio except your own mic. Type "status" in console to get people's SteamIDs. And finally, type "stop" to stop recording. Demos can be found in your cstrike folder. For more info on demos: HOW TO: Record a Demo

I'm sorry, but without proof it's all "he said she said". Apologize to your friend for me and welcome him back, and feel free to message myself or any other mod/admin if you need anything in the future.

Thanks man! Also why is it when I go to current players in game sometimes the player im looking for isn't there? EG:

Mr. Whiteman his steam didnt show up he was in the game

Well it's whatever McNeo said (I didn't really read all of it, was long as hell but it seemed good) I'll leave this thread open since you say you'll upload some proof but without it we can't act, call an admin in if this happens again or record it

whatever McNeo said (I didn't really read all of it, was long as hell but it seemed good)

Yeah, I'm good at them long messages... :/