Sign in to follow this  
AznPikachux3

†ThèAšnPíka¢hu†

Changing vote based on submitted proof:

Decision: -1

Maturity: 4/10

Activity: 8/10

I thought you knew the rules better. I never saw any of this myself but now the evidence is surfacing, and some of the infractions are recent. Sorry.

I do know more about the motd since then and gengar did ct ban me but that day was a really bad day for me in my social life. that was probably the only ban or ct ban that i didnt ask for. One time i did ask orangejuice to ct ban me because it kept switching me to ct.

Well I would have -1d just to do a combo breaker but mcneo and gengar SOILED IT! SOILED IT! So now im forced to +1 :'(

In all srslysns I think you have some problems as of now. You cant go around saying that you are going to abuse, this is a serious time for xG. People are starting to get pissed off when problems are not being solved. Anything like this can lead people to believe that xG is this laid back clan where you can do anything you want, which is kinda is lol. But you have to make them think its not. Also that ban makes you look bad. But people get banned. You just move on from it. I can see how McNeo doesnt want you to be mod because of it, but really, its not that big of a deal.

Overall. You are a good guy who knows the rules. +1

Decision: -1

Maturity: 3/10

Activity: 6/10

Reason: No. No,no,no,no,no. You are so immature and you do not know the rules of jailbreak AT ALL I have had to Ct ban you for a week like 2 or 3 times and you just laugh it off when you know I'm annoyed. I don't have proof of that but if you look in CT Ban logs I can assure you that you will see I ct banned him a lot. He threatens me by saying that he'll tell people to do a mic check when I tell/slay him for breaking a rule. This was before and after I got mod. Oh, and Pikachu, I do have a mic I just can't get it to work.

Proof of him saying what he would do if he had mod, WHEN HE DOESN'T KNOW THE MOTD. @Aegean! @@serbiansnaga

Steam Community :: Error

I will post more proof soon but for now this is as is

Based on this proof I am going to -1 due to

maturity

3/10

activity

Never really see you soooo 6/10

Reason: I am -1ing you because of the screen shot where it sais "I wish I had mod so I can free slay" Wtf is up with that.... that is what we don't need in this community at all.

Yes.

And what happened to pika? He is super inactive now. I see him on Steam but not in game or anything. And his forum time is only 13min

Can non mods even +1 mod apps??? :o