Sign in to follow this  
G1McKenzie

Hi

Holy shit people STOP BEING ASSHOLES. Celestia is a very welcomed person here in xG and he is just trying to be NICE unlike 99% of xG now. I am sorry Celestia. We actually need people like you in this hell hole. Me and you...we be like the angels around here man. THANK YOU for your kindness. People need to learn to appreciate people like you and not be a FUCKING DICK. All this shit....it's making me insane.

Holy shit people STOP BEING ASSHOLES. Celestia is a very welcomed person here in xG and he is just trying to be NICE unlike 99% of xG now. I am sorry Celestia. We actually need people like you in this hell hole. Me and you...we be like the angels around here man. THANK YOU for your kindness. People need to learn to appreciate people like you and not be a FUCKING DICK. All this shit....it's making me insane.

It's a he? Anyways, not everyone is going to welcome every person they come across. If it's seriously making you insane, go find another community, because I for one am sick of your posts. All you do is complain and you believe that everyone should be nice to each other.

Me and you...we be like the angels around here man. THANK YOU for your kindness.

Stop acting like a white knight. Woo, I'm nice to everyone. Congratulations, no one gives a shit.

By the way; this is me at my nicest. I'm honestly about to flip shit on you next time you pull some dumb shit like this again. I don't comprehend how you manage, the majority of people in this community are ungodly retarded.

it goes it goes it goes

everybody love eachother and under no circumstances do you dislike someone god help me i'll fucking kill all of you

also i fucking hate all of you