Sign in to follow this  
thefalcon

thefalcon

Well, let me start out by saying iv'e been in xG for roughly six months, on and off. Iv'e been in jailbreak multiple times. I'm pretty quiet and i like to keep to myself, except for late at night when nobody has the balls to step up and do a good job as warden. Recently iv'e been getting more active and trying to get involved. Iv'e had fun playing with everyone from xG ie: cristo, turd wig, chicken nipples etc.

For the past 2 or 3 moths iv'e been playing on minigames, surf, and slide. Iv'e noticed there are a large lack of mods on late at night on the smaller servers let alone the jailbreak server. I have access to be on late at nights and be on the smaller servers.

I made a short minigames video, which i have spread around to prospecting members: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhkl5hbhBPw

I continuously recruit new members on the smaller surf servers and reccomend them to the community and help them through the joining process. I have also helped map/script a samp server for the community, with help of Brad <3

One night my friend told me he thinks its about time i apply for mod, i do believe i could fully benefit the community with my moderation abilities.

+1, Good player and knows the rules. He hasn't been all so much active as he sued to be, but lately(last few weeks) has been more active than ever on mg, surf, etc.