Sign in to follow this  
r4wrz0rz0r1

Permanently banned for not changing name

I was permanently banned by MineCrack for having a name that could not be typed. I think that this is ridiculous admin abuse, and I am skeptical of anyone who says otherwise.

Whether or not he should of changed the name the ban was way too severe. Should of at most been a couple hour temp ban and then talked to a divleader about, if that. Probably should of just talked to a higher up to begin with. +1 to unban

ACTUALLY i was there and minecrack banned him for 5 minutes, but knowing the shitty thing, it permabanned him, i believe its cuz of the weird symbol in the name, since it only seems to happen people with weird names.

[T]arp [xG:M] MineCrack : !ban ʀZ 5 "Change your name and come back. It's an MOTD rule."

[sourceBans] [xG:M] MineCrack: Permanently banned player "ʀZ" (reason: 5).

[

He didn't mean to perm ban you. It is against the rules to have a name with weird symbols an if an admin tells you to change it you have to or you will be kicked/banned.

I will lift the ban since it was only meant for 5 minutes. This isn't admin abuse it's just a mistake. It's happened to me before trying to teamban someone.

Ironic that your name that you didn't want to change led to this :3 maybe you should just listen to us next time ;)

~closed due to illogical thought processes