Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint

Peppermints app

+1 I believe you have gotten better with the motd and getting to know you a little more, u seen pretty cool. most people just -1 from what they Hear but you have gotten better and dont disrespect anymore. Form what i know.

A:7

M:7

-1 Still annoying, very immature, talks non-stop, Even after all the Attention Whoring work he got done the first time, when he said he was gonna work on that and be less trollish, he clearly didn't improveanything.

Then questions himself why people hate or find him annoying.

A:5

M:3

Loki honestly just shut the fuck up...you rarely play with me and i dont talk as much anymore..and how would you know i havent seen you for like 5 days..and i dont even troll so i dont know what you mean and i know people hate...i could honestly care less i dont like a lot of people either and the ones i do like know who they are so just seriously fuck off..(No im not mad lmfao)

7/10 A

3/10 M

You disrespect, and "troll" every time you are on. Every time you're on you say "WHY DO PEOPLE DISRESPECT ME AND NOT GET BANNED" even though you are the one disrespecting. You srsly need to grow up.

Loki honestly just shut the fuck up...you rarely play with me and i dont talk as much anymore..and how would you know i havent seen you for like 5 days..and i dont even troll so i dont know what you mean and i know people hate...i could honestly care less i dont like a lot of people either and the ones i do like know who they are so just seriously fuck off..(No im not mad lmfao)

And this is one of those reasons why I -1 you and why you srsly shouldnt be accepted in xG. Seriously, you are just way too immature, you can't take criticism, even if you say you can and you have to bitch abou single thing people say. Can't even accept a -1 or a thought without getting butt hurt or mad.

I played with you on Minigames today btw.