Sign in to follow this  
xGShadowSpy

A small problem

Well i was on jb and wardens always say "dont have your mic pressed down when mine is" then if the T talks first and then the warden talks or even presses it the T dies, and in my opinion its unfair for the T that talked first, though i do understand the dont talk over warden concept,its annoying when the ct using mic doesnt stop talking.I just want to get a rule or something to specify wheter its allowed or not,+1 or -1(sorry for making a blog about this, was in the wrong section >.>)

-1. Just type if he says Don't Talk over warden. The point of Don't talk over warden is so that people can hear his orders and most only say it if someone is being annoying and mic spamming.

Im not saying dont talk over warden isn't fine,i dont mind that,but its when he says it cant be pressed down at the same time, and the T gets killed for pressing it first

(Not sure if I can vote since I'm not a member but)

+1

Seriously, I've seen a warden he just had his mic pressed down without even talking whenever a T opened his mouth he get's killed. Talking over warden is fine but "dont have your mic pressed down when mine is" is not really fine.

Warden can make that call.

CT's should allow a 1-second window for delay and such.

If T is queued first then T should stop when warden starts to talk.

warden cant rly kill the t if the t was talking first, it would be stupid if warden could do that cause he'd be kill whoring, and warden should be giving the t time to stop talking, not instantly kill them right when he presses his mic button

I have seen some wardens be very lenient with this and then I have seen others go over-kill with it. I think if you are clearly just talking and not in fact trying to talk over him then you should not be killed. Unless its a game like first reaction last reaction. I don't think any t's should talk at all during that or they should be killed.