Sign in to follow this  
Shadow1226

Wow,admin disrespect?

DuckieJR was caught by me, freekilling 2 people, tarping once.hes lucky I didnt record at the time but, all I said was hes lucky I didnt record it and after Aegen gets on I was going to talk to Aegen about him freeslaying me when I was not camping when I just ENTERED an area.... Yet again another that should not even have MOD status -_-, and perma for that? ALL I said was that he can lose his mod for abuseing his mod like that, and he should judge when to not slay and when to slay BETTER -_-

Wait you were permabanned? Wow, uhm definitely unban and start watching duckiijr more? He does abuse alot and plays favorites beyond belief.

Looking at bans of this guy before, he was permabanned by Korean for in disrespect, but unbanned for being "too harsh" of a ban.

Not sure if Shadow is that big of a douchebag that can make him permabanned twice, or the admins get hurt easily?

+1

Judging from the amount of times I have seen DuckiiJr complain about disrespect I think he overreacts more than slightly. If it is true this person was permabanned I would seriously look into making an abuse thread about him, even if he claims it was 'just a mistake'. If he has not been perm'd I retract my statement.

In addition, if it was also true that Duckii was caught rule breaking and wanted to cover his ass by getting rid of shadow, it makes the situation even worse. Can't comment on this fully though because there was no evidence, and my standing on DuckiiJr is kind of neutral.

I say lessen the ban sentence because I can't even imagine a scenario where someone would disrespect so much a permaban is necessary. That's why there is gag, mute, silence etc.

Looking at bans of this guy before, he was permabanned by Korean for in disrespect, but unbanned for being "too harsh" of a ban.

Not sure if Shadow is that big of a douchebag that can make him permabanned twice, or the admins get hurt easily?

The other ban was a unnecessary ban by Korean, and i will quess this is too.

The other ban was a unnecessary ban by Korean, and i will quess this is too.

Some of these admins needs to know about the whole direspect thing.

Not disrespect

"That was a terrible shot"

"You're a bad warden"

Disrespect

"You're a shitpickle faggot that deserves to die with rusty needles and no one loves you"

Know the difference

Some of these admins needs to know about the whole direspect thing.

Not disrespect

"That was a terrible shot"

"You're a bad warden"

Disrespect

"You're a shitpickle faggot that deserves to die with rusty needles and no one loves you"

Know the difference

I disagree that the second one is disrespect. Not trolling. Being Serious. Disrespect is pretty blatently obvious. And I think disrespect is more elaborate than one sentence. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

I'm beginning to think that picture evidence of admin disrespect is needed to ban someone for any longer than a day...because if someone is LEGITIMATELY disrespecting an admin, or anyone for that matter, it'd probably be easy as fuck to just take a screenie then BOOM. Banned. Part of me doubts that if someone is actually disrespecting that it would conveniently ALL take place over a mic, or at least enough that someone would want to ban someone for a longer period of time than 1 day.

I only say this in light of a few recent bannings of players for disrespect cases that have involved too harsh a punishment. It's beginning to get a little out of hand.

+1

Xeno Gamers

DuckiiJr does play favorites, and why would you ban him permanently? Six hours with warnings and a kick...

Don't pull the "Accidental Perm" either. If it was that, the reason would be the actual time limit.