Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

Hmmmmm Part 2

Not saying you didn't devote time to this clan because you did. But to come back and just blatantly disrespect everyone who tries in this clan? Lol okay

Interesting to see the community and players agreeing with me and the staff getting butthurt. Is everyone's suspicions correct? lol

Suspicions of what? Lol do you ever have a good argument..?

You said fuck you to xG, this is my fuck you back.

8 people agree with you and that equals the whole community.

Edit: 2 people agreed. Everyone else just said bye.

It's a shame after how long I've worked with you, and stayed awake way past 1-2 am just to deal with an issue that you had, that it's what you call "excuse" when everytime I do my goddamn homework and figure out the shit you "hear" is not the shit that actually happens. You were a positive force to the community, but people don't fucking understand this is a gaming community, you are not gonna have everyone with a million different interests to all be buddy buddy together. People always have their own friends where they play their own games, that's how life is, not just xG. How could we possibly prove that people who vouch for other people are legitimate or not? Interrogate after every vouch?

You leaving xG is your choice and you have right to it, the shit you say about upper staff is appalling, whatever good luck on your quest in finding this big yet perfect community that has no flaws. You dissapointed me not in your choice of leaving, but your words towards me of all people. Even though you wanted to leave I even promised you a spot on Admin back whenever you wanted because I truly believed you deserved it, and you just basically spit on my face.

I'm done my rant. Have a great time with the next community, your work will always be appretiated here, even if your closure isn't.

There are idiots on the internet, there will never NOT be idiots, I thought someone like you would understand that.

People aren't always going to get along, you just have to accept that as well, and there will always be drama.

To put it frankly, being a mod/admin fucking sucks and it's a hassle after a while. That's why I just hang in ts and scrim.

We haven't gotten along but yeah, cya.

Never said there won't be idiots.

Never said I was looking for a big community.

I settled in here and enjoyed it until I moved up into this position and started to see more and more of the problems I had been warned about.

Aegean, you know I've always appreciated your help. And Papi and everyone else, I'm not trying to flat out say fuck you and run off. I said there's too many kids here and there's too much corruption in the staff and I want to find a more mature community.

I'm still waiting for Silence to publicly say that he controlled my player and caused a bunch of freekills. He admitted it to me. He admitted it in admin chat. He said exactly what he did to us. But never to the public. People are still blaming me for his shit.

That's obviously just one example, but yeah. If you all wanna get pissy I can get pissy too. I was trying to explain myself and take off but whatever.

Interesting to see the community and players agreeing with me and the staff getting butthurt. Is everyone's suspicions correct? lol

Now you can fuck off, maybe the staff members are disputing what you say because they aren't bitches and don't sit here and let you say shit about them. Unlike some of the members, the staff have some fucking balls to say shit back to you and not just let you say it.

Oh, and stop acting like some white knight. You did good things for the clan but that doesn't mean you're always right.

Maybe all that drinking has started to effect you.

Well I guess I'm done here then. Sorry for being honest about my opinions. If anyone wants to contact me you can do so on Steam, I won't be checking this thread any further.