Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint

Idek haha

Yea i dont really care if i get unbanned but uhh yea...Some admins need to learn...saying butthurt isnt trolling last time i checked...and yea you guys need to learn to read becuse im only disrespecting the fags that disrespect me...and half the time its you admins/mods and you guys need to learn to follow your own rules...but yea if you paided any type of attention which none of you do because its me and you all hate me you would see why im being a dick...cuse everyone on the server is talking shit to me and it gets anoyying and pisses me off so seriously learn to pay fucking attention alright yea thanks badmins!(:

so seriously learn to pay fucking attention alright yea thanks badmins!(:

Dude seriously what is wrong with you? I have no idea who banned you but holy shit. I tried to be friendly with you, acting nice. Not being a dick. And you still go and do this shit.

1. You constantly disrespect everybody. I don't care if they disrespected you first. Demo it or screenshot it.

2. Everybody has given you so many chances. I tried to be nice to you for the longest time but now you are just getting on my nerves. You constantly make these ban protests in which you flame the staff of xG and all the members and I'm sick of it. No one is going to unban you if you act like this.

3. You constantly complain why you might not be accepted in the community. People would like you, if you didn't constantly flame them and basically act like an overall ass to people.

I'm sorry for qqing but damn, you seriously just blew my temper.