Sign in to follow this  
snickersxd

new server

Hi, I recently thought of starting my own community again, I used to have one with a few servers and so I decided to make a surf rpg, but I realized I like xG and they already have a surf rpg. So I was trying to find a way to contribute the server in xG's favor and so maybe I could turn it in to a scoutknives and have it part of xG's servers? I realize I would have to talk to someone with a high power in xG but I thought I would get my idea out in the open

The servers store proprietary xG information, which we couldn't share with another server. You're free to make a scoutknifez server but it shouldn't mislead people with xG in the server name. We can also make an xG scoutknifez server and you can even help set it up.. but the normal chain of command would still need to be followed (e.g. you wouldn't be root admin, etc.) Since you're not an xG member yourself this sounds more like you wanted to use us to boost your server population.

The servers store proprietary xG information, which we couldn't share with another server. You're free to make a scoutknifez server but it shouldn't mislead people with xG in the server name. We can also make an xG scoutknifez server and you can even help set it up.. but the normal chain of command would still need to be followed (e.g. you wouldn't be root admin, etc.) Since you're not an xG member yourself this sounds more like you wanted to use us to boost your server population.

I was actually just thinking a long the lines of just adding on to xG in a favorable way. I can/will definitely help set up a scoutknives server if you are able to make one.