Sign in to follow this  
Kakaguy21

Ban protest

Your SteamID: It was on Minecraft

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: kakaguy211

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): n/a

Why should you be unbanned?: Because I did not Grief. Last night I was in Rabid's house/hotel then I gave Rabid 10 diamonds to live with CraZy Then when I gave Rabid the diamonds my dad came over and unplugged my laptop So my laptop shut off. Then next thing I know I get on minecraft in the morning and zehdari banned me and said I was griefing. But then I went to school and when I got back I went on the MC server and I was BANNED. So I looked around the website and I saw CraZy took a picture of a sign That said "This is for kicking me out of xG -Kaka" And I did not even put that **** there Nor was I on at all late last night after I gave Rabid the diamonds So I did not grief and I would Like ZEHDARI'S ADMIN TO BE TAKEN AWAY BECAUSE IT WAS ADMIN ABUSE WITHOUT HAVING FULL PROOF I ACTUALLY DID, which I did not.

You should get unbanned, Zehdari does not have full-proof that you griefed or not. He needs someone to witness that you commited this grief. So he abused his admin.

Wait what the ****? I've seen this part in bans before : "my dad came over and unplugged my laptop So my laptop shut off. Then next thing I know I get on"

I don't believe it one bit, i've seen that excuse before. I'm not saying you did it, but I don't believe this.

No no I completly believe him. Someone put up a sign and signed it with kaka's name. Obviously not kaka, no one griefs and signs it hahahahaa. Zehdari you shoulda used your head on this one buddy

I unbanned you yesterday realising that I didnt have enough proof chill. Im sorry too but I know your past history.

yeh becareful don't take action till you have enough proof of him doing something , like silence or so said that admin should not take action on words but seeing it themselfs as for now someone is trying to get kaka banned so pretty much if u find out who it is trying to do this ban them for a week hope they learn from this, IT's not right to be banned because someone hates you.