Sign in to follow this  
Mohammad

Wtf?

Well we never know if you're telling the truth.. seeing how you also agree you're not that good and yet u bhop like a pro who does it 24/7...

lol

ive seen people wayy better than me no lie

Play on real bhop servers youll see good players im not comparing myself to the average bhopper.

I've been a bhopper for 2 or more years, I'm not silent, & I fuck up sometimes & get back strafes. I honestly, can't tell on this ONE occasion.

I still say you're scripting, but it's up to higher ranks to unban you or not.

Up to u

Might i just add that u also thought segway was a hacker just cause he beat takibo just putting that out there

I never said he was a hacker because he beat takibo, I was saying he was not legit seeing someone as good as him, making newbish mistake. This has nothing to do with you scripting, stop trying to use this fact to get yourself unbanned.

Your point is?

Duckii isn't the only 1 here that believes you were scripting. Stop trying to change the subject

Up to u

Might i just add that u also thought segway was a hacker just cause he beat takibo just putting that out there

Ugh, just because someone footsteps are silence when bhopping doesn't mean they script. Please people get real, the only reason you can't hear footsteps all the time is because your spectating someone, that's how spectate is. I recall last time I played with Mohammad a good 2 months ago, and no offence but you weren't good enough at bhop for me to accuse or even think that you script. I watched the demo and wow ok he beat it in 1 level its not hard when the blocks don't fall down on the new hellsmultigame, also the fact that he pre speed on a block 1 shot is fine. Honestly silent jumps don't mean anything i can almost Guarnieri you he doesn't 1 shot every time unless he has been bhopping a lot recently especially on a 66 tick. I don't believe Mohammad scripts.

Your point is?

Duckii isn't the only 1 here that believes you were scripting. Stop trying to change the subject

You dont even know how to catch hackers please stop talking

And ducki idc what u think dont get too mad all im saying is u might get proven wrong

I've been around Ninjew for a long time now. I think I can tell.

You dont even know how to catch hackers please stop talking

And ducki idc what u think dont get too mad all im saying is u might get proven wrong