Sign in to follow this  
bad339

bad339 - Application

Bad339 does not sound 16 and is not a fun warden. Needs a bit more time on the server. I'm pretty active on Jailbreak and I've only seen him once. +0

-1 doesnt sound 16(could be lieing im not sure) ive seen him freekill a bit, something someone new to jailbreak would do, and only seen him on once.

M:6/10

A:2/10

Don't lie about your age in your application, it makes you out to not be trustworthy. You also are easily upset by even the slightest antagonizing.

Maturity 4/10

Activity 7/10

-1 for now. Work on your attitude, dude. (Attidude?)

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_16.gif.6e993514b4a6b03417c830e7f512ae27.gif

You aren't sixteeen llololololololol, you have even got slayed 3 or 4 times yesterday for camping/camping vents/freekilling

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_16.gif.8982eafb20676b17d86c5c80aa643c9f.gif

Yea, I lied on my application. You should ban me from the server permanently because I'm a whiny bitch. No seriously, perma ban me. All I do is annoy the server, and lying on your application is perma ban worthy.

Yea, I lied on my application. You should ban me from the server permanently because I'm a whiny bitch. No seriously, perma ban me. All I do is annoy the server, and lying on your application is perma ban worthy.

bad is mad.