Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

Scrim tournament (Official Thread)

Implying you didn't just make a xenogamers account with their name and linking their profile. If you are him, why would you even play on this community. Stop lieing.

Lock, Cocky is one of my friends. That is really him. Cocky has been in this community longer than I have. He forgot his old account information. His old name was Cock(y) Blaster. If you obviously don't know what you are talking about, please don't say anything.

Implying you didn't just make a xenogamers account with their name and linking their profile. If you are him, why would you even play on this community. Stop lieing.

kid ive been with xG before the clan even got its jump start and if i would lie they would just notice it at the tourney i dont need to make my self look like a pro on the forums

Yeah he's a good friend o mine too. He's been in xG little longer than me xD. He's actually the 1 that got me into this community ^.^

Edit: I didn't know he was in xg and was herpe's friend, my bad

Ok well basically this isn't going to happen.

Can we have a torney just for fun set back a couple more days?

Obv no price money unless someone donates for it :p

This is stupid because all the pros are on one team. If you want people to participate they need a fair shot of winning. Half the people in this clan are JB nerds who cant hit the broad side of a barn

As to your above post, if you make it free im sure a fuck ton of teams will join for 5v5. Its just that most of these people don't want to pay.

Maybe as a prize for this free torney we could use our hub to just give out credits? I mean its not much and people that only scrim won't really benefit but at least its something for a FREE torney.

Now i know this doesn't benefit xG financially, but if the free torney with a prize with hub credits goes very well, it could attract more people to want to play next torney and we could possibly make it paid.

Maybe we could somehow live stream the source tv of our scrim servers so everybody can watch the torney!

Maybe we could somehow live stream the source tv of our scrim servers so everybody can watch the torney!

no cause then everyone will see my cheats.